Located in Pleasant Ridge Industrial Park, the Commissary includes a warehouse, butcher shop, bakery, and processing facility.It supports sixteen Copper Cellar restaurants and two banquet halls, in East and Middle Tennessee.
USDA Federally Inspected Butcher Shop
- USDA choice and prime graded beef
- Portion cuts of rib eye, strips, sirloins, T-bones, filets and prime rib
Portion cuts of fresh pork
- Fresh Seafood from Around the Globe
Fresh Red Snapper and Black Grouper from the Gulf of Mexico
New England Scallops
Fresh Wild Salmon from Alaska and the Pacific Northwest
Fresh Schrod and Sole from the Ports of Boston
Live Maine Lobster
- Bakery Items Made Fresh Daily
- Authentic Key Lime Pie
- A Variety of Homemade Cheesecakes
Sauces and Dressings
Proprietary Sauces and Dressings, Made Fresh Daily.
Award Winning Barbeque Sauce.
Beer Cheese dip